Earth Voice Food Choice Project
Heathy Food Environmental Education
These tools are designed to be used together or individually to learn about healthier food choices and then inspire other people to eat more whole, organically grown plant foods and less chemically processed animal and junk foods. We call this a plant-based diet a diet based mostly on eating plants (vegetables, fruits, whole grains, nuts and seeds).
• To demonstrate to Americans how a plant-based diet is a simple and workable solution to many of the health, environmental and economic problems in the United States.
• To encourage parents and school food services to serve more whole, organic plant foods in their homes and cafeterias.
• To inspire young people to eat more organically grown, whole plant foods, and to realize their power as consumers.
• To distribute Earth Voice Food Choice project materials to teachers, parents, students and food personnel.
• To reach as many of the 50 million students in America’s primary and secondary schools as possible, and a significant number of the 15 million college students with the Earth Voice Food Choice project’s vision.
The people united will never be divided.
“Sometimes it falls upon a generation to be great. You can be that great generation.”
“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.”