Healthy Plant Based Diets
Knowledge + Action = Wisdom
Earth Voice Food Choice
NEW! Instant Watch Now…
A practical guide for creating a
healthy, sustainable future.
- Learn how to demonstrate solutions to heart attach, strokes, obesity, global warming, water pollution, rainforest destruction, topsoil depletion and much more.
- Understand how to teach about the Super Heroes for Health, the plant kingdom. How plants prevent disease and promote health. Understand how plant foods heal our bodies and help our planet by using less resources.
- Gain insight into the current problems the USDA’s National School Lunch & Breakfast Programs face and provide schools with simple solutions for its improvement.
- This manual outlines a step-by-step strategy on how to implement a successful healthy food and environmental awareness project to educate any audience.
- You will be able to present healthy diet food programs and environmental concerns and solutions to students, parents, teachers, school administrators and school food service personnel.
- The manual includes Plant Based, (vegan, bulk & family size) recipes that adhere to the USDA Meal Pattern, RDA’s, and Nutrient Standard Menu Planning and provide the required nutrient analysis.
- Also provided are Hand Outs, Actions for Parents and Students, Letters of Announcements and everything else you will need to implement a successful food awareness project in you home, school or work place.
Please watch our welcome video above and share the vision
““To end the misery that has afflicted the human condition for thousands of years, you have to start with yourself and take responsibility for your inner state at any given moment. That means now.”
“Let’s preserve what we cannot replace.”
“The highest function of ecology is the understanding of consequences.”